12.03.2010

title

So.
Heres the deal.
I just re-read a lot of my blog entries from the past 3 years and they all sound the same.
Not kidding they all start with something like "I haven't written in forever" or "I'm just going to document my every day life".
Whatever, Laura- you say that every time.
Get a life!
Speaking of life- my life (and I hold my breath saying this) seems really stable and really good right now.
I'm dealing with the Tim things as well as I can- given, flashbacks come up and the questions soar through my mind left and right.
But, I'm dealing with it and have an amazing counselor who is walking this with me.
Of course, amazing friends and family too.
I do know one thing- I am so glad that I wasnt alone when I found his body.
I'm so glad that there were 5 other people there with me that morning.
Those 5 people are in the same boat as I am when it comes with dealing with the trauma of that day.
And that, I am so grateful for.
I am not alone.
Thank the Lord God Almighty maker of heaven and earth!
But really, I'm not trying to make my posts be all depressing- becuase currently thats the farthest from what my life is right now.
I am just being molded and shaped.
And I wouldnt trade that.
My life looks like this recently:
a whole lot of tickle fights, hugs, and sillyness.
a whole lot of family, friends, and people.
crazy middle schoolers.
insane amounts of school work and studying.
and appreciating the gift of solitude.
Back on the school note- I have hit a wall.
Honestly I am so ready to be done with school and in the working world.
I can not can not can not wait to be a school counselor.
And secretly, I can not wait to move someplace new. Preferably someplace warm with cool winters. I cant take this cold anymore.
But I am excited for that adventure.
Its right around the corner! Ill be done with my programs in a year and a half!
Then I uproot myself and find a new home!
I cant wait.
I need it.
My heart needs it!
Well, thats it!
Time to go play with the greatest 2 year old alive!
Love to all!

No comments: