4.21.2011

yahweh.

life is beautiful.
its full of brokeness, redemption, grace, and life.
i learn that every single day.
every single day i learn more and more about my need for grace.
for my need for life.
for my need for Jesus.

i can not do this life alone.
when i try, i fail.
and i am selfish.
and i steal from others, i steal from myself, i steal from joy, and i steal from Jesus.

yet the price has been paid?
my sin is on the cross.
my sin has been redeemed.
a truth that i still can't fully grasp.
a truth that sets man free.

and in Him there is love.
and no love happens besides through Him.
yet i still steal and tarnish that love.

i am loved.
by the Creator of the Universe.
by Jehovah-Jireh- the Lord who provides
by my Abba.

i am Loved.
and in that, I give it my best attempt to love and be loved.

No comments: