12.01.2011

Dependent.

Life is a struggle lately.
I feel like I am up and down every other moment.
So much suffering.
So much brokenness.
Despite this whirlwind of chaos, I am so grateful for a God who is unwavering and still Is.
In the midst of my ever changing emotions and circumstances, He never changes and is still chasing and pursuing this wrecked heart of mine.
It boggles my mind that I would be deserving of such love.
I know a few things for sure:
I need people.
I am dependent on relationship.
I am not ashamed to admit that.
I can not do this alone.
We were not designed to.
I am loved.
By a God who relentlessly lavishes his love on me, and by a man who exemplifies the love of Christ daily to me- despite my frailty.
I need grace.
I fall and will continue to fall- but I know that the hands that hold the world and designed me are the hands I am falling into.

Amen.

No comments: